|Line||Location||Opening date||number of platforms|
|Bank||elevated||31st August 1987||2|
Limehouse DLR station sits on a former railway viaduct, one side of a delta junction; the National Railway platforms occupy a second side of the delta whilst the third side is disused. National Rail services from Fenchurch Street to Tilbury and Southend call here. Before the DLR opened, the station was known as Stepney East.
The station is next to the Commercial Road near the northern end of the Rotherhithe Tunnel exit, and serves a residential area.
Search for more pictures taken at Limehouse
Services from this stop:
Back to top
Page generated in ≈ 0.1914 seconds