|Line||Location||Metro station opening date||Railway station originally opened||Railway station closed||number of platforms|
|Green||surface||31st March 2002||19th June 1839||30th March 2002||2|
East Boldon is on the Sunderland extension. Opened as Cleadon Lane, it was renamed East Boldon on 1 October 1898, and converted for Metro operation in 2002. Now only Metro services call here—National Rail services pass though without stopping.
06/07/2006 • 002935
Search for more pictures taken at East Boldon
Services from this stop:
Back to top
Page generated in ≈ 0.1007 seconds