|Line||Location||Opening date||number of platforms|
|Green||surface||10th May 1981||2|
Fawdon station consists of staggered platforms, either side of a level crossing of Fawdon Lane. The east/southbound platform is on the site of Coxlodge station, which opened on 1st June 1905 and closed on 17th June 1929.
Search for more pictures taken at Fawdon
Services from this stop:
Back to top
Page generated in ≈ 0.0843 seconds