Tram and light rail systems
- It's been a year since the last update, hopefully this is worth waiting for. Many, many new pictures in the NET, Midland Metro, Metrolink, DLR and Blackpool sections • highlights include new Blackpool illuminations gallery, pictures from the first day of passenger operation of the DLR's Woolwich Arsenal extension and pictures of the DLR's new B07 stock trains
- Stop/station pages now have 'live' Google Maps maps on them • for an example try Old Market Square tram stop
- TheTrams.co.uk has been redesigned! Comments welcome
- Finally, the new section on the Tyne and Wear Metro is here. Enjoy!
- new pictures in the Croydon Tramlink section, including some of the naming of tram 2535 'Stephen Parascandolo'
- new pictures in the NET section—including some of a tram carrying a new all-over advert • NET fleet list also updated